Caulfield Grammar School has a strong reputation in the community for the delivery of quality teaching and learning initiatives.
Delivering quality learning is what Caulfield Grammar School’s reputation is built on. But what about the future? The school is intent on driving a robust improvement agenda that will see it deliver on its Mission, Vision and Values today, tomorrow and beyond.
Under the leadership of Rev. Andrew Syme, the school has developed a strategic plan that will see it continue to focus on five key outcome areas set out in the diagrams below.
The strategic projects and capital works plans are aligned to the Vision, Mission and Values using a balanced scorecard to measure and guide our progress. This planning has resulted in a focused plan for achieving these Strategic Goals:
- Quality Learning – Transform teaching and learning
- Quality Community – Build a culture of improvement and engagement
- Quality Employees – Ensure employees are talented, engaged and competent; building leadership for the future
- Quality Resourcing – Prepare for the 22nd century with efficient and cost effective processes
- Quality Reputation – Be recognised for our stewardship of quality teaching and learning.
You can find out more about our strategic projects by clicking on the projects within each segment in the diagram below…