Enjoy reading the June edition of Labora, our School magazine celebrating
the depth and breadth of the Caulfield Grammar School community.
Among the highlights:
- Regional Expeditions to Jabiru in the Northern Territory
- Our students talk about recent success in girls’ cricket and footy
- Head of Boarding Tim Gallop talks about boarding life
- A profile piece of past-Principal, Stephen Newton AO
- Friends of Music President Winy Chang’s musical journey
Got a suggestion for upcoming issues? We welcome your feedback and suggestions.