Caulfield Grammar School is proud to congratulate 10 students who have been recognised with a prestigious Premier’s VCE Award for their outstanding academic results in 2021.
• Taryn Allemand – Psychology
• Angela Chen – Hospitality Kitchen Operations (VCE VET)
• Sarah Hannoun – Arabic (undertaken at Victorian School of Languages)
• Eric He – Physics
• Natalia Hrysikos – Further Mathematics
• Yuanqi Jin – Chinese First Language
• Gabriella Lidgerwood – Art
• Nathan Liu – Mathematical Methods
• Clancy Woodburn – Algorithmics (HESS – undertaken at Virtual School Victoria)
• Jinghan Yu – Art
This year, 298 students across the state across 90 subjects were recognised for this annual award. Our Caulfield Grammar School community is proud of the dedication, hard work and achievement of these students and wish them all the best for the future.
To view the full Honour Roll and to read more about the Premier’s VCE Awards, visit: www.vic.gov.au/premiers-vce-awards