Set on a hillside with views to the Dandenong Ranges, Wheelers Hill Campus was Caulfield Grammar School’s first co-educational campus, with girls enrolled since its opening in 1981.
It’s a community focused campus, with an active Parents & Friends Association and a welcoming, nurturing atmosphere for students and their families.
Today, 1446 girls and boys from Early Learning to Year 12 access the extensive programs, opportunities and facilities the campus has to offer, including:
- A state-of-the-art Early Learning Centre, with play-based learning guided by the best in international research.
- An award winning library
- Extensive sporting facilities featuring gyms, three ovals, a 25m indoor pool, tennis and basketball courts and a rock climbing wall
- A 650 seat professional theatre
- Dedicated art, theatre, music and dance spaces
- Learning guided by the International Baccalaureate Primary Years and Middle Years Programmes
- Extensive subject choices for secondary students, including at VCE level
- An outstanding record of student involvement and academic success
Deputy Principal – Head of Wheelers Hill Campus
Head of Wheelers Hill Junior Campus
Learn more about the Caulfield Grammar School leadership team here.
ELC and Junior Campus Life
Secondary Campus Life