5 Willoby Avenue, Glen Iris, 3146
Telephone03 9805 9300
Beautiful, historic and National Trust listed Valentines Mansion is the heart of Malvern Campus. Once known as Malvern Memorial Grammar School, the campus has been a part of Caulfield Grammar since 1961 and now educates girls and boys from Early Learning to Year 6.
Before progressing to Caulfield Campus, students at Malvern Campus enjoy a warm and nurturing environment. The campus Parents & Friends Association makes sure families feel welcomed too!
426 students take full advantage of the campus’ facilities and programs, including:
- An inviting Early Learning Centre, with play-based learning guided by the best in international research.
- A modern, well equipped library
- Dedicated art, music and science learning spaces
- The campus veggie patch with resident, free-roaming chooks!
- Sports facilities featuring a gym, oval, basketball courts and running track
- Learning guided by the International Baccalaureate Primary Years Programme