Our broad and balanced academic and co-curricular programs develop the whole child and provide students valuable opportunities to explore areas that can shape who they are and what they want to pursue in the future.
Beyond the 40 plus VCE subject choices available, students can join more than 30 music and drama ensembles, more than 30 Sport options, a range of specialty clubs along with local and international immersive tours and experiences.
While the sole pursuit of academic excellence is not why we exist, we are proud to be ranked in the top Victorian schools every year.
Academic Scholarships are awarded to students demonstrating academic excellence determined by performance on an academic scholarship test. Caulfield Grammar School use Edutest scholarship tests.
Academic Scholarships Test Date: Saturday 10 February 2024 from 9.00am –12.00pm.
- Wheelers Hill Campus for entry into Year 5, 2025
- Caulfield Campus for entry into Years 7, 9, 10 or 11, 2025
Please note, Caulfield Grammar School does not disclose testing results and the results remain the property of the School.
Successful applicants will receive part remission of tuition fees through to the end of Year 12 – typically between 25% and 75%.
Scholarships are open to applicants who are:
• New or currently enrolled students of Caulfield Grammar School; and
• A Citizen or Permanent Resident of Australia at the time of application.
Click Apply now to register and complete the application form with Edutest.
- Interview selections are based on the results achieved in the academic scholarship test.
- Interviews with shortlisted applicants will be arranged within three weeks of the test date.
- Supporting documentation will be requested at the interview stage.
Required Supporting Documentation Prior to Interview
- Most recent (full semester) School Report
- Most recent NAPLAN results
- Relevant certificates achieved in the last two years to support the application