Our broad and balanced academic and co-curricular programs develop the whole child and provide students valuable opportunities to explore areas that can shape who they are and what they want to pursue in the future.
Beyond the 40 plus VCE subject choices available, students can join more than 30 music and drama ensembles, more than 30 Sport options, a range of specialty clubs along with local and international immersive tours and experiences.
While the sole pursuit of academic excellence is not why we exist, we are proud to be ranked in the top Victorian schools every year.
Scholarship recipients are required to:
- Commit to training and competition in an Associated Public Schools (APS) Sport through to the end of Year 12; and/or
- Be fully involved in and provide leadership in activities related to their discipline, both curricular and co-curricular; and
- Participate all-round in the life of Caulfield Grammar School.
Successful applicants will receive part remission of tuition fees through to the end of Year 12 – typically, between 25% and 75%. Offers will consider family’s financial means (details to be provided by shortlisted applicants at interview stage).
General Excellence Scholarships for Year 7 are open to applicants who are:
• New or currently enrolled students at Caulfield Grammar School; and
• A Citizen or Permanent Resident of Australia at the time of application.
Applicants must demonstrate, through supporting documentation, evidence of excellence, achievement, and involvement across a minimum of three of the following fields of endeavour:
- Active Leadership and Service to School community
- Sport: Competing at a State or National level in an APS Sport offered at Caulfield Grammar School
- The Arts (Performing and/or Visual Arts)
Application Process and Key Dates
1. Register for the academic scholarship test via Edutest by 31 January 2024.
2. Click ‘Apply Now’ to download a copy of the application form.
3. Complete the academic scholarship test: Saturday 10 February 2024, at Caulfield Campus 9:00am – 12:00pm.
4. Complete the application form and upload supporting documentation (outlined below) via the Edutest portal by 13 February 2024.
5. Attend an interview (shortlisted applicants only)
NOTE: A link to the Edutest portal and confirmation of registration will be emailed from Edutest once applicants have registered to sit the academic scholarship test.
Required Supporting Documentation (for item 4 above)
1. Complete the application form including:
- Two references – one academic and one personal. For example: a reference that will provide support of the applicant’s involvement in their chosen field/s;
- A 200-word handwritten statement by the student applicant outlining the reasons for applying, including how they would be a positive addition to our School. Please include references to strengths in your chosen field/s of endeavour and how these would benefit Caulfield Grammar School.
2. Most recent (full semester) School Report
3. Most recent NAPLAN results
4. Relevant certificates achieved in the last 12 months to support the application